UOWLSS Hoodie Design Competition
Entry in the competition is simple!
Download the logo and the mock-up below. Use any program to design the hoodie. You can place any words you wish on the hoodie.
Hoodies are not able to have customizable text (e.g. you cannot leave a location for a name). You are able to include text and images on both the front and back of the hoodie. This said, cost of production will be considered in judging and cost of production is influenced by the amount of printing on the hoodie.
You are allowed to use any template for your mock-up however the template provided is recommended as it is similar to the product we intend on purchasing.
When submitting your design please also provide details on image placement, fonts used for text, sources for other images used and any other relevant information. You may also chose to supply a .psd file or other design file with your design in image format.
Any designs used for UOWLSS Merchandise may be edited and reproduced to fit any design requirements.
The submitter of the best design, as chosen by the UOWLSS Executive, will be gifted one of the hoodies produced in 2020. (Terms and conditions apply)
Logo for Design
Template for Mock-up
Submit an Entry
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition you confirm the design is your own work and you have permission to use any assets used.
- By entering the competition you assign your intellectual property rights over the design to the University of Wollongong Law Students’ Society.
- The UOWLSS reserves the right to alter any design submitted in any manner.
- You will receive no remuneration if your design is reproduced.
- By entering the competition you will receive the chance at the competition prize, a UOWLSS Hoodie. If no UOWLSS Hoodie is produced in 2020 other merchandise may be used as substitute.
- The producer of the design selected by the UOWLSS Executive as ‘best design’ will recieve the prize of the competition prize, a UOWLSS Hoodie. If no UOWLSS Hoodie is produced in 2020 other merchandise may be used as substitute.
- Only full academic members of the society may be awarded the competition prize unless the UOWLSS Executive provide an exception to this term.
- The UOWLSS Executive reserves the right to use any criteria in judging the competition.
- UOWLSS may reproduce any design with or without credit at their discretion.