There are numerous ways to get involved with your society, from attending our exciting parties or participating in our fierce competitions. You are also welcome to assist a committee member with their portfolio tasks. If you have a passion for equity or a flair for publications, or anything that suits one of the below portfolios, feel free to email Andrew Mastroianni at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the ways you can get involved:
- Competitions – Show off your skills and compete; or if that’s not your thing, volunteer as a timekeeper or student judge
- ALSA – Attend the ALSA Conference as a General Delegate (grants available)
- Publications – Submit an article for one of our publications
- Education – If you have any issues you want to bring up, please get in contact with our VP Education
- First Year Peer Mentoring – Volunteer as a Mentor (if you are in 2nd year or above)
- Events – Come along to our many events and engage with your cohort
Join the Committee
If you’re interested in joining the Committee, we have general elections around September/October every year at which time position descriptions will be released and we’ll call for nominations.