2020 General Election
Download the 2020 General Election Candidate Guide (lists candidates up for election with their candidate statement) here.
Find the 2020 General Election Nomination form here.
Electoral regulations and candidate rules can be found in the 2020 General Election Guide.
NOTE: Nominations are being accepted for SWS Education Officer, which will be confirmed if the new Constitution is passed at the 2020 Annual General Meeting (this corrects the election guide).
- Notice of election posted – 9 October 2020
- Nominations for positions open – 12 October 2020
- Nominations for positions close – 5 pm 19 October 2020*
- Candidate guide published – Approximately 22 October 2020
- Voting commences – 26 October 2020
- Voting closes – 5 pm 30 October
- Election results announced – Law Ball